Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Wednesday Wonderful #4



Wednesday Wonderful

Welcome again to another Wednesday Wonderful. Been working full-time to save my money so have been far away from the precious laptop to show you wonderful goodies I find. BUT IM HERE! And I'm making the most of it. So please take time to look at these great cute summer items I found.
I had a country theme this week. Wanted to tassle everything I own and get some cute boots. There is a reason to it but I can't tell you until Friday. It's a very good reason.

Anyway take a look at these great boots from Australian brand, Neon Lover, they are delightful. Great for walks, festivals and general casual socializing. I love this iPhone 5 clip cover, I wish I still had my 5, I would definitely get this for £8.00.

JUST CLICK ON THE LINKS - CHECK THEM OUT HERE>


1 - TASSEL DRAWSTRING BAG//BOOHOO - £22.00

2 - POPPY CROSS BACK DRESS//URBAN OUTFITTERS - £55.00

3 - CHASING DREAM BOOTS//NEON LOVER - AU$128.00

4 - IPHONE 5 CLIP ON COVER//ASOS - £8.00

5 - CREAM VINTAGE SUNGLASSES//DAHLIA - £22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment